The modular ViNE units are "all-in-one" voice and data units, with xDSL modem, VoIP gateway, router, firewall, local Proxy, ethernet, SBC, NAT and QoS capabilities, integrated into a single platform.
Cost Effective Solutions for Service Providers
ViNE options cover all forms of network connectivity and are suitable for deployment in any communications service provider environment. Residential, SOHO, SME and Corporate solutions are available for global deployment. Options include standard ADSL/2+, G.SHDSL or Ethernet WAN interfaces with POTS, BRI and PRI voice ports. All are capable of supporting both SIP and MGCP protocols. Remote migration between both protocols is possible.
All ViNE units share the same firmware, user interface, management capability, remote upgrade functionality and VoIP functionality. This provides significant savings in terms of interoperability, management, and deliver logistic and operational benefits.
- Network Transformation
- IMS CPE access
- Hosted and Managed Services
- SIP and Business Trunking
- Primary Line Replacement
- Electronic Point of Sales
- PSTN / ISDN line replacement (network migration)
- Vine 6000
- No upgrade to existing equipment
- CAPEX reduction through simplified deployment options
- CAPEX savings through elimination of PSTN gateways
- OPEX savings through single, consolidated platform
- Multi-media service delivery to legacy CPE equipment
- Flexible introduction of new services to enterprise / SME customers
- Potential for upselling through addition of new data and video services
- Reduce churn; increase customer stickiness
- Local SIP Proxy and Dial Plan functionality provides onsite survivability with service continuity